Thursday, October 23, 2008

Elementary School Memories!

Yesterday after a homemade lunch of tacos with a couple friends, they said that they wanted to play a game. Last year they taught me a card game called 红桃四, or Red of Hearts. It's very similar to a card game that I grew up playing with my family called Scum (also called Capitalism, President, etc). This time, though, the game that they wanted to play was an addition to that game. The new game started after the loser of each match of 红桃四 was determined. The loser had to choose, they explained, between being asked a question that they had to answer, or doing an action that the winners dared them to do. Sound familiar? Yep, it's also a game I played as a kid back in the States. We call it Truth or Dare! I kept thinking to myself, I'm playing Truth or Dare with 2 college grads and a current college student. It brought back fond memories of elementary school sleepovers.

No comments:

Post a Comment