Friday, November 30, 2007

Faces of Character

Last week I went with some friends back to the nong jia le. I love the scenery, and this time, I paid particular attention to the people in the villages that we walked through to get there. One of my favorite things to observe here is the character on people's faces. Faces of elderly people show years of history, while children's faces prove their, well, their cuteness, I guess. It's fascinating to me to study the faces of people (please note there is a difference between study and stare!). Here's a small glimpse of what I saw:
Smoking a Pipe (Sorry Facebook Friends, this one's a repeat)It was a really foggy day, but I still like this picture of these two guys walking down the road.

Mixing Cement

Cleaning wheatBecause of cool air and no heat, we resorted to any method to stay warm, including lying under blankets, going on hikes, drinking tea, and keeping our coats on.

No comments:

Post a Comment